Saturday, January 5, 2013

Liebster Award Nomination

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-W_QVLYadMps/UBZ5Ilo23XI/AAAAAAAABNQ/Ef6MCLNDpeU/s200/liebster.jpeg 

 What is a Liebster Award? & Award Rules:
 
Bloggers award other up and coming bloggers (with less than 200 followers) with the award.
If you receive the Liebster, you must:

            • Tell 11 things about yourself.
            • Answer the 11 questions the nominating blogger asked you.
            • Nominate 11 new bloggers.
Make sure you notify the blogs you nominate :)




11 Facts About Me:
 1. I love coffee
2. I love to read 
3. I speak 5 different languages
4. My favourite ice cream is vanilla 
5. My favourite months are November and April
6. I adore watches. (can't have enough)
7. I like eating healthy
8. I love love love meeting new people
9. My favourite food is salat and/or noodels
10. I love blogging!!
11. I adore high heels. 


Questions I have been asked by Emily:


 1. What's your favorite song?
My favourite song is Viva La Vida by Cold Play. I connect a lot of good memories with this song.
 
2. Who's your favorite actress ?
My favourite actress is Cameron Diaz. But I change my opinion very often ;)
 
3. Where would you most want to visit?
I would love to live in New York.

4. What's your favorite type of accent?
British

5. Who's your favorite actor?
My favourite actor is Channning Tatum I guess?
 
6. If you could be a character in any movie, what character would you play?
I would like to play Kate Winslet in "the holiday". The house she lives in is just so cute.
 
7. If you could have any car, what would it be?
I am not a car person. But I would love to drive a porsche cayenne some day.
 
8. What's your favorite college?
New York University- Stern School of Business 
 
9. What characteristic would you most want in a guy?
fair minded and kind
 
10. What's your favorite drink at Starbucks?
Summer: Verry Berry Hibiscus Refresher
Winter: Pumpkin Spice Flavored Latte
11. What's your favorite weather?
Cloudy/Rainy/COLD --> I know it's weird :)




 
My questions for my Nominees

1.  Do you have a pet?
2.  What is your dream job?
3. Do you have any hobbies besides blogging?
4.  What languages do you speak?
5. What is your favourite drink at starbucks?
6. If you could go somewhere right now, where would you travel?
7. What is your favourite City?
8. Who is your favourite band?
9. If you could be a celebrity for a day, who would you like to be?
10. What is your favourite month?
11. Where do you see yourself in 10 Years?

xx


 I nominate the following blogs:
  











Thank you for nominating me

xx

 
 

  http://matthewminas.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/liebster-award-header2.jpg?w=1000&h=288&crop=1





        
 
   
 


6 comments:

  1. Hi there! I followed you already! Thank you for nominating me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. kate winslet is exactly who i would want to play too! thanks for doing the questions and nominating me again :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for nominating me! :)
    I followed you as a thank you. Have a great day :)

    Xx
    Karen
    http://sincerelykn.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for nominating me! I posted my blog post, here's the link.

    http://fairestsfavorites.blogspot.com/2013/01/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete